Delivery fulfillment for restaurants
Save thousands each month in delivery fees using Owner Delivery. Use our driver network, your own in-house drivers, or a hybrid of both.
In restaurants, profit margins average 7% so it doesn’t make sense to pay third party delivery apps 30% of every transaction.
Even if you raise prices, you still take a hit and lose all of the customer data on those orders — while customers get upset at the increases. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
We’ve negotiated a deal using our thousands of restaurant customers to provide a more fair delivery model, where you can use third party drivers without paying ridiculous commissions.
Owner Delivery Fees
We don’t make money on offering delivery. Instead, we just charge a flat monthly fee that includes everything in our platform – including delivery.
Why would the
third party apps go for this?
Why would your customers go for this?
You can customize Owner Delivery to fit your exact needs.
- Offer free or discounted delivery if the customer has an order over $100.
- Tell customers to add $x more to achieve your target number for free delivery.
- Set a maximum delivery radius.
In-House Driver Customization Options
- Drawable delivery zones with custom fees.
- Ability to use third party drivers for deliveries in some zones or after X miles.
- Call drivers on-demand for orders in-case there is a rush.
Get a free demo to see how Owner.com can help you increase sales, save on fees, and drive more direct orders